Benefits of Being a Member of FDAA
The Findlay Downtown Area Association (FDAA) is dedicated to promoting growth and vitality in Downtown Findlay through merchant and business support. Since our organization is completely coordinated by volunteers and has very little overhead, FDAA members know that their membership dues are directly invested into involvement, improvement, and increased awareness in Downtown Findlay. By making an investment in an FDAA membership, you are making a direct investment in your community.
To join and be a supporter of our beloved Downtown, contact Stephen Roepke, Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the downtown coordinator, Marsha Steffan, at email@example.com .
- Cooperative advertising utilizing negotiated group rates
- Regular communication with other businesses, owners, and service organizations
- Participation in annual events such as the Downtown Business Fair (April) and annual holiday promotions
- Cooperative promotions with partnering organizations
- Updates on current happenings in and around Findlay
- Listing on the FDAA website
- Business referrals from other members
- Involvement in downtown initiatives, including buy local campaigns
- Ability to share your thoughts, concerns, or ideas at our monthly meetings
- And the opportunity to make a difference in our Downtown